The monastery of Stomio is built in 1774 on an impressive location on mount Timfi, in the gorge of river Aoos.
Germans burnt the monastery in 1943.
© 2014 - All rights reserved. The photos taken by photographer Athanasios Benisis are registered and copyrighted. Use in any form (web, paper publication, public exposure, etc.) is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the photographer. To contact with photographer please use his intro page Hellas on TrekEarth.
Nobody has marked this note useful