This is a church in the Gorge of Samalia on the Greek island of Crete.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Xalkida (11740) 2004-07-31 12:06
Very unique church style, one of the them that you can find only on Crete. The photo is mediorce if we can count the years has pasted over it. What a pitty you don't have the workshop option enable to try improove it.
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1478)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1991-08-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Autoboy Jet
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Greek Churches/Greek Orthodox religion, Cretan churches, monasteries and chapels. Hania. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-03-05 10:25