Nea Styra is located in the south part of Evia Island, at the narrowest part of the island where the agean sea is not very far.
Nea Styra has today evolved into a summer resort with great prospects for further development. It was once however nothing more than the seaport of Styra and a beautiful coast.
Today, Nea Styra is served by one of the ferry lines which connect southern Evia with shores of eastern Attica. There are also regular car ferries to and from Agia Marina on the opposite coast.
Critiques | Translate
broglia (3604) 2006-07-11 9:00
Hi Vagelis, looks like a very interesting place which will surely attract the tourists. I did a small workshop. Regards, Roberto.
marianita (3455) 2006-07-21 3:46
i dont think i have been to this part of evia. looks nice!
- Copyright: Vagelis Mi (evagelosm) (144)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-07-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Kodak Easyshrare Z740
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Evia, a wonderful Island [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-11 5:40