This photo was taken a few days ago at the center of Athens..
If you ever find yourself at Monastiraki area, you should definitely visit the unique terrace of the hotel "A for Athens".. The terrace with the most stunning view to the Acropolis, Plaka and Monastiraki Square..
The artwork at this building is made by Alexandros Vasmoulakis and it's called Superman!
HERE you can see a part of the amazing view!!
And the artist's site: www.vasmou.com
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chrysoula Papagianni (golden) (2287)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-23 10:29