Another beautiful sunset in Greece - taken from the popular ancient and contemporary hangout at the Areopagus (Mars Hill). In ancient times this rocky outcropping was Athens' main homicide court, today Athenians and tourists flock here for great overviews of the city.
In this photo you can a good portion of the Plaka, Athens' old town, and much of the surrounding gardens.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Kipp Stoneman (Kipper) (42)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K110D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-09 7:28