This is the most famous lady of Berlin: Nofretete. She was Queen of Egypt and died in 1354 b.C. The statue was digged out in 1912.
After more than 3000 years she still has a charisma of nobility and beauty and it's very interesting that the voices of the visitors, the nearer they come in the huge museum-hall get lower and lower. Immediately besides "Her Majesty" visitors only dare to whisper.
- Copyright: Frank Kaiser (Buin) (42502)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-06
- Categories: Artwork
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): ART & CULTURE [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-17 9:53