This fountain is to be found at Schloss Herrenchiemsee, which is situated on the island of Herrenchiemsee in Bavaria. It was built by the Bavarian king Ludwig II. but unfortunately never finished.
The are of Herrenchiemsee is beautifully laid out and it is said to have taken ideas from the great French palace area of Versailles.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Maik Bunschkowski (Ishidro) (101)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-00
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Pentacon SIX TL, Biometar 2.8/80mm, Fuji Superia
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-09-30 13:24