Being children of the post modern age, we all are prone to forget the circumstances under which our ancestors used to live.
This one room school was capable of housing up to 130 children from the age of six up to fourteen, taught by the village's only teacher. The school was closed as late as in 1954 and the building deployed to the open air museum at Münster several decades later.
The teacher's view is also available at TE.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1095)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-19 6:44