... always includes the right that all people are able to express their opinion. Unfortunately not all opinions seem so "well thought out".
The black writing reads: Money can't buy us happiness", which was crossed and now reads: "You don't know where go shopping". Either a "less well thought out" comment, or just a simple weekend-too much beer-don't care-comment.
Don't take it too seriously! But i have to admit it was interesting to read such a thing in THE financial city in germany, maybe the right people will read it to... Have fun
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Franz Xaver Huber (frunchy) (1517)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-07-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D 5000, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF-S
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Frankfurt am Main, Germany [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-07-30 13:32
- Favorites: 1 [view]