This is Dachau, a former concentration camp during WW2. This photo has no purpose to hurt anyone.
Here on the photo, the people are tourists visiting. But several years ago, they were prisoners. In the middle of nowhere, going nowhere.
For those who never visited a camp like that, you can imagine a almost-dead location. And also a big big silence.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Loic Godest (zybsan) (118)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-16
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX DMC FZ38
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-13 13:59