Winter has been a complete failure without a single snow flake in some western and southern parts of Germany. Nevertheless many people enjoy the bright sun on February 2nd, also know as Candlemas.
Near Rhine river bank and not far from the mouth of left tributary Ahr river.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (826)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, Canon EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L II USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-03 9:21