"Fastnachtsbrunnen" (Fools' Fountain) at Schillerplatz, Mainz.
While the majority of the fools is still in bright sunlight, the sinking sun and some heavy clouds seem to offer a threatening plunge from happiness into obscurity.
The warning call of Bajazz with his lantern does not seem to be heard.
Critiques | Translate
mesutilgim (88472) 2014-05-15 13:05
Nice capture from Mainz.
Nice contrast and interesting symbolism.
TFS and best regards
Noel_Byrne (26996) 2014-05-15 14:00
A great perspective, and this statue looks great n silhouette like this against the rest of the frame. Really nicely composed image.
All the best
cak (4923) 2014-05-15 15:25
es ist als eine troia pferd .wunderbar
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1391)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-14
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-15 13:03