Regional express RE8 from Koblenz to Cologne meets cruising ship MS Statendam of Basel/CH anchoring near Linz, Lower Middle Rhine Valley.
Cars are not necessarily required when following Rhine river. In fact, they are sometimes annoying and difficult to get rid of.
Linz/Rhine (Germany) is twinned with Linz/Danube (Austria), no matter what their size may be.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (727)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-04
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, Canon EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L II USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-09 9:57