About the location:
just a few steps outside the village..
About the story:
a little remind to something thatīs been called "golden summer"..
About the picture:
a new "tourist attraction", which has been built up last summer.. offers some possible outlooks around to the nearby fields, the forest and the village of Carlsberg..
a nice weekend to all my friends and guests here at TE!
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (5879) 2013-09-28 8:09
Is it a window to an other dimension, where summer still lasts?
The red window is a real eye catcher while the ripe wheat behind it is very attractive. Pleasant light as well, truly an attractive scene
Have a great day
UlfE (14142) 2013-09-30 10:38
Definitively the best of your two the window photos. You perpective is very good a the diagonal lines makes this more attractive. This one is also more simple and clean. TFS and have a fine week!
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26179)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-14
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR, Delamax zirk. Polfilter 52mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-28 7:39