About the location:
at the beginning of "Kleinfrankreich" looking across the fields towards "Schorlenbergstrasse"..
About the story:
one of my hot spots for nature and architecture capturing in my homevillage!
About the picture:
the same location spot as yesterday, but now looking a bit more to the right side..
hope you may enjoy, a nice evening to all my friends and guests here on TE
PS: a WS a more zoomed version, too -> bookmarking format!
Critiques | Translate
jemaflor (74370) 2012-02-22 12:26
Well taken, good pov on the village and church well composed with this fg between snow and dry grass.
Sonata11 (31303) 2012-02-22 14:11
Wonderful composition of winter scenery. Great colors, perfect sharpness, great clarity, pov and dof also. I like architecture and surroundings. Perfectly well done. Thanks for sharing.
All the best,
npecanhuk (56462) 2012-02-22 16:16
A peaceful-looking place!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, chosen pov, vertical format and composition really pleased me!
TFS - congrats,
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26179)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR, Delamax zirk. Polfilter 52mm
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-22 11:37