The easternmost fraction of the municipality of Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler is Ehlingen, with vineyards going from north to south and therefore wide open to the afternoon sun on the first day of Central European Winter Time.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dkmurphys (42597) 2013-10-31 0:58
Picturesque autumn scene in the most suggestive place for this season. Love the colors and the snake road.
Enjoy a fine day.
annjackman (15581) 2013-10-31 9:30
I like the winding path as the lead in and the lovely autumnal colours of the vineyard. The long shadows are interesting too.
Very well composed - TFS.
KInd Regards, Ann
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (725)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/16, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-30 13:47