about the location:
the St.-Michael-chapel, a very small chapel located inmidst the wineyards, surrounding the city of Bad Duerkheim..
about the story:
once more a small lunch-break, the weather was to inviting..
about the picture:
have shown you many sights of that small chapel here on TE inbetween the last seven years here... so itīs time for another POV.. this one is shooten from the surrounding wineyard..
a nice weekend to all friends and followers here on TE!
Critiques | Translate
jhm (139168) 2013-12-23 4:28
We see exactly the small tower above the vineyard of the St.-Michael-chapel
Colours and subject makes these picture attractive.
A nice composition, excellent captured
Very well done, TFS.
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
John_F_Kennedy (42368) 2014-01-07 6:34
a nice little chapel hidden behnind the vinery, very nice
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26341)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR, Delamax zirk. Polfilter 52mm
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-29 14:03