About the location:
from here i´ve took the last uploaded pictures about the old abbey Limburg in Bad Duerkheim, a real fine and mostly quiet place..
About the story:
see the pictures of abbey Limburg before..
About the picture:
three benches are located at this outlook point (you can see in the picture only two of them..) and they caught at least my attention too..
this small theme will be finished tomorrow with two close-up´s..
a nice saturday to all my friends and guests here at TE!
Critiques | Translate
ktanska (24914) 2012-12-01 2:54
Lovely looking place to have a break while hiking. Wooden bench fits so well to this place. Remaining golden autumn leaves add colour nicely.
SNOOP_Chan (4201) 2012-12-01 2:55
Hello Bernd, lovely image here. I can see that winter can wait in some parts of Europe. Truely wonderful colors of autumn in your composition. It looks like a good spot to come and read a book or enjoy a hot cup of tea.
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26341)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-13
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR, Delamax zirk. Polfilter 52mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-01 2:19