About the location:
at the end of "Sonnenwendstrasse" in the city of Bad Dürkheim..
About the story:
once more a lunchbreak and once more the opportunity to get outside and doing a small picture session..
About the picture:
a place i have stood during all seasons in the last years.. remember a good session in early winter one or two years ago.. so here the hazy midday autumnal light feeling..!
hope you may enjoy, will be continued !
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
janjan1897 (1971) 2012-11-27 14:17
This is a well balanced composition with a fine autumn atmosphere. Your POV is excellent and it is superbly framed with the branches adding a nice foreground interest. The ruins of the old brick abbey are a strong focal point that complete the image. Excellent choice of the square format is particularly effective here. Very good work.
Nicou (127694) 2012-11-27 21:12
Merveilleuse iamge et ocmpo quelle vue sur ce château sueprbe dans la belle nature et végétation d'automen ces tons doux et agréable fantastique compo.
Bravo et amitié
- Copyright: bernd matheis (bema) (26363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-13
- Categories: Castles, Nature, Architecture, Ruins, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S 1:3.5-5.6G VR, Delamax zirk. Polfilter 52mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ruins of "Kloster Limburg", the square collection.... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-27 13:06