According to poet Ernst Moritz Arndt, Rhine river should be "Germany's stream - not Germany's border."
As far as this very German view from Drachenfels (Dragon's Rock) near Bonn is concerned, I think the poet is right.
As to it's part between Basel and Karlsruhe: leave the situation as it is, there is not much to separate between Madeleine and Michel.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1053)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, Canon EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L II USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-28 8:16