It may be difficult to perceive that this is a rural train station, half way between Dortmund and Münster, with an hourly service and even IC trains passing here.
Having moved a little to the left, you see pastures and cows and horses and...
Critiques | Translate
jhm (158968) 2014-08-03 2:44
Almost not to believe that on these place passing here IC trains, maybe one of oldest and most smallest station of Germany.
Excellent composition, lovely presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice Sunday,
jester5 (2024) 2014-08-03 3:09
This is a lovely composition, like looking at a reflection in a mirror at first glance. Great contrast and colour too. Very nice post Sven TFS.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (2692)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-03 2:11