In pedestrian zones of big cities, you will often find them: single persons standing on a small box, completely dressed in only one colour (including face and hands), either not moving at all or changing their positions abruptly from time to time: living statues...
Here a group of six (very uncommon!) are lying on a sidewalk between Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge, in complete silver outfit and without any noticeable movement.
I still wonder about the purpose...
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (941)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-25
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-26 10:42