Arnsberg is a town in the federal state of Northrhine-Westphalia. On the picture you see the old town-hall to the left. The bell-tower, a land-mark of Arnsberg. The former inn called 'Zur Krim', which was the seat of the judge, during the witch-trials in 17th century.
The pillar to the right belongs to the Maximilian-fountain.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Roland Parton (ahmet54) (3277)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Powershot SX10 is
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-26 13:11