Simply a variety of roofs in the more or less half-timbered old city of Limburg/Germany, seen from the court of the diocesan museum next to the cathedral.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jadesgran (5423) 2013-10-29 12:40
I like the diagonals of the roofs, and I think this would make a good monochrome picture.
daddo (26534) 2013-10-29 15:18
Hi Sven. For some reason the roofs remind me of fish and their scales- must be the silvery effect created by the light on the tiles.Well seen and a strong composition with jutting shapes nicely contrasted by the soft vegetation in the foreground. Regards. Klaudio.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1937)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-29 12:03