the usual view from Speicherstadt in Hamburg.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kasianowak (7409) 2014-05-01 2:47
Swietne ujecie, super swiatlo i kontrastowe kolory. Dlugi czas naswietlania nadal wodzie gladkosc aksamitu.
rigoletto (34269) 2014-05-01 3:15
cool long exposure shot, revealing the beauty of that classic place. i love speicherstadt, have very nice memories there. thanks for bringing back these memories.
tatadalou (6749) 2014-05-01 10:24
It's not possible you've got only few points for such a view ! Amazing light management on the buildings, with an adequate exposure that provides great effects on the water.
willperrett (7836) 2014-05-02 0:15
The usual view it may be, but you've made it your own by the choice of time of day, and the use of the ND grad, which together with the low ISO, has given you a really long exposure. Good work.
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (3917)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS, Hitech ND Grad 0.6 Soft
- Exposure: f/8, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 2013-08 german north
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-01 2:23