Being apart and lonely is like rain.
It climbs toward evening from the ocean plains;
from flat places, rolling and remote, it climbs
to heaven, which is its old abode.
And only when leaving heaven drops upon the city.
It rains down on us in those twittering
hours when the streets turn their faces to the dawn,
and when two bodies who have found nothing,
dissapointed and depressed, roll over;
and when two people who despise eachother
have to sleep together in one bed-
that is when loneliness receives the rivers...
Rainer Maria Rilke
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Janos Sofalvi (joso) (2417)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D-90, 18-105mm 3.5 - 5.6G ED AF-S VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-17 9:00