Taken at Markt of Rothenburg ob der Tauber. The Christmas market tour in which I participated was tour which travels Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, and here Rothenburg ob der Tauber in five days, it is popular tour from Japan.
Tech: cropped, levels adjusted, unsharp mask(120%, 0.3, 0), added frame, and NeatImage(default, 395KB --> 144KB) for removing the processing noise.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Belumpi (306) 2004-12-08 5:35
Nice One! Sharp, good composition especiallt with the distribution of the ltittle lights. And really funny that only one of all the kids is looking into the camera, the rest is to busy with their lampoons.
cachephotos (108) 2008-05-27 4:22
This really is a lovely shot! I like the livelinnes of the photo. You really caught the Christmas atmosphere of Rothenburg here, and you can feel the sheer joy the kids are having. Very colorful, good composition. Well done, Hisashi!
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-12-08
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Canon EOS-1NHS, EF 50mm F/1.4 USM, RDP
- Exposure: f/1.4, 1/8 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Christmas Time [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-12-08 5:27