I've just came home from a beautiful experience in Wurzburg (Germany). I had never been in Germany before and this week was a truly positive experience.
After having lunch I was used to walk around the city center and one day I decided to visit the Marienkapelle in the marketplace, which is considered a chapel despite its size.
I usually don't like very much gothic architecture but this chapel made me change my mind somehow. The light coming from the window gave the chapel a unique and holy atmosphere.
A nun was also there praying and I couldn't help taking a photo of this peaceful moment. I chose BW because I think it fits perfectly the atmosphere I wanted to give this photo.
- Copyright: Sofia Mi (sofim) (37)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-02-25
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-01 13:25