In a cold night in Munich, my wife and I went to the city centre to visit this year's Christmas Market (Weihnachtsmarkt). It is more or less the same from year to year, but it is always nice and it's possible to feel the christmas atmosphere.
I shot this image at the Rindermarkt street at the corner with the Marienplatz --Munich's central square.
The sign with the name "Münchner Krippelmarkt" hanging on the street is one of the names given to the Christmas market.
Many people can be seen in this picture. Nevertheless, I've seen many more people in the last year's market
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jurgen DP (jurgen) (2074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-11-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: SONY α 100, Sony 18 -70mm, SanDisk Extr.III 4GB
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/4 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-30 14:27