"Oberpollinger" is one of the three best department stores in Germany and can only be compared with KaDeWe in Berlin and Galeria Kaufhof in Cologne.
Perspective through Neuhauser Tor, one of the few remaining gates of the former Munich town wall.
In the rear of the photographer: the famous Karlsplatz, generally called "Stachus" by the locals.
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-08 10:11