Wertheim is a town in southwestern Germany, in the state of Baden-Württemberg with a population of 23,552. It is located on the confluence of the rivers Tauber and Main.
It is known for its wine, castle and medieval town centre.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Erol Sahin (seyyah81) (524)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-11-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Romantic Road of Germany [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-13 0:30