This part of Dresden has been rebuilt in a manner more or less respecting the original architectural styles. The Hofkirche Cathedral was rebuilt exactly as it was even using some of the original blocks which can be identified by their dark color.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rlrad (1845) 2010-02-13 9:50
This is one place where I would have had to do a 360 degree panorama. I'll bet that market had some interesting stuff.
Great color, the sky is super here Dave, the market place must be in mostly shade, so good job with the exposure, too.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I, Tiffen 67mm Haze-1
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-02-13 6:47