A bird's view of a north coastal town called Warnemunde, Germany next to the Baltic Sea. A sea and tourist town with colorful shops and boats. A great home for a water based bird.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jhm (141107) 2013-06-22 0:37
This is the first time that I see a picture of you, but never to late.
This type of seagulls see we alone as young bird with this plumage here to the Belgian coast.
Your picture has an excellent composition, a pity of the grey sky, but bad weather is sometimes the cause and not the mistake of the photographer.
Colours and sharpness be superb.
A lovely view about these area.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice weekend,
- Copyright: David Reed Thomas (drt100) (2053)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Olympus E620, Olympus 14 - 42 mm Digital
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Seagulls, Commercial Waterfronts in South Africa, Boats Docked [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-21 15:54