cobblestone streets of former Heilgeistkloster (Convent of the Holy Spirit) in Stralsund, nowadays a small area of picturesque narrow streets and beautiful "Danish" houses.
Former East German coast of Baltic Sea doesn't seem to be well known to outside tourists. People do know about Rugen and its white cliffs, some know the name of Rostock, for others Pennemunde ring the bell... But Stralsund doesn't seem to have any hype ongoing. Too bad, as the city is really lovely and definitely worth a visit. Same applies to another "forgotten" Hansa gem - Wismar. Both are IMHO highly recommended if you plan to visit this part of the world...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (4021)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS
- Exposure: f/8, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 2013-08 german north
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-11 23:37