One of several marble roman statues in Pergamon museum.
The Pergamon houses original-sized, reconstructed monumental buildings such as the Pergamon Altar, the Market Gate of Miletus, and the Ishtar Gate, all consisting of parts transported from the original excavation sites.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Akbar Shafiee (Leo71538) (532)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-05
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Cannon Powershot S2IS, Kingston SD 1GB
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: O' Berlin!
- Theme(s): Human Statues, Statues B&W and not [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-19 1:32