Bodemuseum in Berlin, in golden late afternoon light. Handheld, with a fish eye lens.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
photographer_sg (4414) 2014-05-14 3:41
Spectacular photograph with superb composition with the fisheye lens. the sky in the background provides perfect drama as well as great colour contrast. excellent sharpness on the lovely architectural details.
thanks for sharing and have a nice day.
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (4383)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Falcon 14/2.8
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: 2013-08 german north
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-14 0:30