Image is taken in Carrousel Garden when I was phtographing the statues by Aristide Maillol and noticed that two monks where doing the same thing.
The Carrousel Gardens is part of "Jardin Des Tuileries" and forms a labyrinth of lawns and greenery. This is the setting for twenty nude statues by Aristide Maillol brought here in 1964.
Image is reframed. No other post prosessing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pentti Rautio (Pentti) (1451)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-29
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous
- Exposure: f/4.5
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tourist industry [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-12 12:04