Place Igor Stravinsky opens up between the Centre Pompidourt and the Saint Merry church. Flanked by nice caffes its focal point is the big fountain, where float some weird sculptures. Kids love this place and gather around during weekends.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sevy (15365) 2008-03-09 14:36
Some times ago, I tried also to take photos from this place I like a lot, but it is not an easy place due to the particular lightning and the lot of people all around.
I found you have a good idea to take a photo of a detail. The exposure is good with a nice background color. Good idea the high speed to fix the water. I works well there.
I will try later to go back there and make some trials.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 70-300 f 4,5-5,6 DG, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/750 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-03-08 15:27