At the Lesbian and Gay Pride Parade "Marche des FiertÚs" in Paris last Saturday.
800,000 people participated to the Parade.
Here a couple of women walking in the crowd. Ordinary people being together as any couple.
Critiques | Translate
delnaja (2054) 2007-07-02 4:42
a tender moment captured... yes, "Ordinary people being together as any couple"... As I mentionned in another critic, I think the scene should be more seen and not only during the Lesbian and gay Pride, and not only in the Marais... So much things to do... I really enjoy seeing that the new generation do what she wants to do.
michiels (4170) 2007-07-02 11:20
I agree !
nice photo showing love. What is more important ???
ok, and the sun :))
greetings, inn ;)
- Copyright: Sylvie Fondacci Monteiro (SylFondacci) (4087)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon Digital Ixus 500
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Paris June 2007 Lesbian and Gay Pride, Wideworld gay pride 2007 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-02 4:39