Those two little birds just fly in to our balcony of the hotel in Courchevel where we stayed.
The next morning I put some bread crumbs, and from then onwards they have been our standart guests !
I think this is a certain species of sparrows typical for the alpine regions.
Critiques | Translate
metek (2997) 2006-11-25 15:50
Mesut bey , gercekten kompozisyon ve kare išin tebrikler, harika bir kış karesi,elinize sağlık.mete
superpau (1464) 2006-12-05 17:38
Thanks for your visit!
You know, this photo reminds me of my childhood, in my grandparents house in Bariloche... the birds always went to eat there and they were so cute!
like these ones! Your photo is great, really sharp and with good light condition.
- Copyright: Mesut Ilgim (mesutilgim) (80900)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon F 90x, Macro Nikkor 105 mm f 2.8, Ektachrome 100
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-25 7:49