There are bright colors so much that at first I couldn't believe my eyes when I came down from the airplane.
This is one of more than 700 cuts taken with using polarizing filter and film Velvia there.
I used strobe light by one half of a standard quantity for twinkle their vivid eyes.
But I think that I coudn't take sufficiently the color of Bora Bora.
Critiques | Translate
albiback (8687) 2004-02-11 13:45
Complicity with the people photographed is obvious, this photograph breathes the joy, color is perfect.
summersun (4978) 2005-02-15 10:44
beautiful smiles and colors. they look like friendly people.
Bournazel (0) 2010-12-24 3:27
it's always funny to read "france" above this kind of picture but that's right !! It's a part of my country that you know best as me !!!
Thanks for the heat
Have an happy end of the year
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9652)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1992-09-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 100QD, EF 20-35 F2.8L, RVP, LBA-2
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tropical Islands, Your best preferred over 10000 in my gallery [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-02-11 4:56