This sunset moment in Paris etched a special feeling with Eiffel Tower. Liked the 3 lamp post gradually disappear from right to the left !
A few minutes later, the sun almost set.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Clochette (8076) 2003-11-28 14:09
A beautiful composition, Danny ! Some of us will perhaps find it too dark on the left side, but I am really fond of these kind of black shadows, all the more when one of these shadows cannot hide her identity ;-)
The water under the bridge and the right lamp are warmly lightened. And above all, I would say that Paris is so charming when you cannot see the crowd...
gsgeorge (764) 2005-01-26 21:40
TWO POINTS for THIS!? nice photo. Great exposure.
- Copyright: Danny Tan (tdanny) (663)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-03-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F401
- Exposure: f/7.0, 1/1024 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Eiffel Tower / Tour Eiffel [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-11-28 10:21