It was +35C..
someone was on holiday, relaxing... walking around..
someone had to work on this hot day...
someone was taking photos of those who were on holiday and those working...
The Tower "observed" us all through the ages - cool and indifferent.
this is Tour du Bourreau/Henckerturm (tower of executioner). Year/sate of construction: around 1200. One of several remaining towers of Strasbourg.
Critiques | Translate
carlo62 (33835) 2014-06-04 15:37
chi era in vacanza si godeva la vista di questa antica torre, mentre l'uomo con il taglia erba mi sembra che abbia fatto un ottimo lavoro, di erba non ne è rimasta neanche un filo ;)
jemaflor (85536) 2014-06-04 23:20
Well composed this view with the tower well presented even the light is difficult with these sahdes, perfect vertical format.
rbassin (18529) 2014-06-05 4:01
c'est une belle photo, un sujet intéressant.
La tour forme une élément vertical d'un bel impact.
- Copyright: Elena Su (fanni) (14381)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Cannon EOS 60D, Canon EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-04 12:34