Pont fortifié et sa chapelle (1514) à Kaysersberg. Ce pont traverse la rivière Weiss.
Fortified bridge and its chapel (1514) in Kaysersberg. That bridge crosses the Weiss River.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
luciola (2880) 2014-02-25 9:22
Very well liked this region, has wonderful, unique style. Romantic bridge.
ikeharel (54195) 2014-03-11 5:02
Notable the strong current under the bridge and downstream, gave exquisite dynamic scale to the image.
Typical old houses with wooden beams along, an old bridge with a small chapel on - very well positioned over pic. space.
Charming location, intertesting subject to any photographer.
- Copyright: Alain Corriveau (Alco) (6758)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Eos5D MarkII, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-25 9:12