Tour Montparnasse taken from the Montparnasse Cimetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse) through a grave.
Tour Maine-Montparnasse (Maine-Montparnasse Tower), also commonly named Tour Montparnasse, is a 210-metre (689 ft) tall office skyscraper, constructed from 1969 to 1972. The tower was designed by architects Eugène Beaudouin, Urbain Cassan and Louis Hoym de Marien and built by Campenon Bernard.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Frederic GODEBOUT (delnaja) (2052)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 450 D
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Parisian Cemeteries [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-06 5:24