Ormes debuts on TE with this photo. Ormes is a very small but very lovely village just six kilometers from Reims. It's growing population was 460 in 2008.
One of its sights is the Saint Rémi church from the 12th century. The church and also the village were destroyed during the firs world war, but later it was completely restored.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2606)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II
- Exposure: f/22, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Paris by bike 2009
- Theme(s): My nightshots [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-01 9:30