This is the fountain on Place Garibaldi early in the evening with the buildings that marks the begining of the old town in the background.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (37853) 2011-02-18 23:06
This is an effective composition and conveys the cool refreshing feeling of that splashing water. I think you might rotate in about 1.4° counterclockwise. I am a little uncomfortable by the slant. If you don't mind, I'll do a simple ws to see if I can correct it.
Have good weekend,
- Copyright: stephen braathen (megselv) (472)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 350 D, Sigma 18-200 DC OS f/3.5-6.3
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-18 14:37