The warehouses of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris (CCIP) settled on the banks of the canal in 1929 after the Ourcq canal expansion to create the port of Pantin. The site consisted of two monumental warehouses located either sides of the canal. Those on the left bank were destroyed by fire in June 1995.
The remaining one on the right bank as been abandoned and is now the theatre of many underground activities, including brilliant street piece of arts!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Romain Bernay (Dandrelin) (22)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-20
- Camera: Sony DSLR A350, Sony 18-200mm
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Streets and Arts [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-21 16:01