Some high buildings (15 floors) have been constructed in 1960 in the city where I live. Once I was jogging, I saw this decorated van parked by the houses. I came back home to take my camera and get this picture. It's not Amecica, as you can think when seing the thumbnail!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
gildasjan (39622) 2010-01-16 3:39
C'est Pessac ou la Floride?
Be beaux souvenirs de l'argentique.
Have a nice day
Hansaphotos (6131) 2010-01-16 9:05
I like this shot. Good compo. Stars and stripes, and stripes (or lines in the builing) again. Well seen and well executed! I`m glad the car was still there when you got back. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.
Best regards, Erling
Fis2 (77174) 2010-01-16 13:10
Your photo is interesting.
Curious POV and composition.
I like strong colors and light.
- Copyright: Claude SIMONIN (CLODO) (26616)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1984-06-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax Spotmatic, SMC Takumar 28 f3.5, Kodachrome 64, Cokin Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Red, White and Blue - 3 colours in harmony, Buildings, Skyscrapers and high constructions [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-01-16 1:05