Port Haliguen is a small harbour located near Quiberon.
You can see there this work of art.
So the question of the day is: who this fisherman is looking at?
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Periko (6180) 2013-03-19 10:04
Esta viendo a la dama de enfrente
frunchy (1800) 2013-07-30 11:47
the man is nicely placed on the lower left third, so that we can follow his view to the upper right to the horizon. Iam sure it would make a nice B&W Image as well.
I just see that maybe he is looking toward this woman statue in front of him :-)
- Copyright: Stephane Bon (HimalAnda) (10671)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-12
- Categories: Humorous, Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTi, Sigma 18-200 F3.5-6.3 DC, Hoya Pro1 Digital UV 62mm
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-19 9:35